Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Last Saturday morning Mom and Dad took me to the Buffalo River Pumpkin Patch! It was so cold out, but we still had a great time. Daddy loved it so much he said that we HAVE to come back every year during Harvest!

Walking through the patch - I wanted to find my own pumpkin! Mom thought it was funny that I really liked the green ones :)

I love horses now...so Mom and Dad let me get real close to them!


Daddy stopped to take a picture with Mommy - they are so silly.


Riding on a "horse"! This was the only barrell I would ride besides the lawn mower pulling...I love lawn mowers these days!



Hey Mom and Dad!




I can almost reaching the steering wheel!


Riding through the forest..and guess what...I saw Elmo there! I kept yelling "Mo" to the driver of the wagon...but he wouldn't stop!



Looking at the goats at the petting zoo!


family picture at the pumpkin patch!


I loved the ducks!


Mom and I as Bert & Ernie!



running through the hay bail maze...this thing was way too easy for me!



No Daddy, that is a dead end...its this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment