Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fun with Family

Where do I begin? Mom and Dad went to a wedding last weekend in Hillsboro, so I got to stay with Grandma Kathy & Grandpa Randy! We had a GREAT time. On Sunday we had some professional pictures taken in Fargo...Mommy was kinda upset because the second I got out of the car, I fell in the mud - but I think the pictures still turned out o.k. My uncle Matt also came to spend the night with us so he could help my Daddy out on the farm...I had a lot of fun with him (when he wasn't sleeping!)
Go Bison!

Peek-a-Boo Uncle Matt...I see you!


There you are!!!



Trying on a pair of Mommy's shoes...I look funny in these! I wonder if they will make my feet bleed like they do to my Mommy!


At my cousin Cody's football game at the Fargo Dome...I had so much fun running!



Lakin, Jazzy & Kya were playing with me...I look like I'm having a great time in this picture.



Mommy, Jazz and I enjoying the game! Cody played really well!



Grandma and Grandpa trying to point out Cody to me!


I love football! Maybe I'll play for NDSU and then the Miami Dolphins! woohoo!


Chillin' with Granny.



Hey Kya - give me my fan back!



Mommy, I think it is time to move me up into size 3T jammies...jeepers!



Watching ESPN with Daddy...we do that a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment