Monday, November 2, 2009

O Hallows Eve

I was a bison football player for Halloween - I love my costume even though my helmet was way too big! On Halloween we made cheesecake brownies & carved pumpkins...then went to Fargo and went trick-or-treating at Gabe & Betsy's new house (Gabe is my daddy's best friend!). When we got home from Fargo, we went over to see my Great-Grandma Dorris and my Grandma and Grandpa Mauch! I had a great halloween!Showing off my costume...GO BISON!
I loved playing with Grandpa on Halloween!

Mommy, Daddy and I at Grandma & Grandpa Mauch's house.



Grandma Kathy gave me some weird candy...they were severed finger gummies! gross!


Here I am with Gabe and Betsy at their cute new house! I had such a fun time with them!


Carving pumpkins with Mommy and Auntie Tory...Mommy made the pirate one for the Hankinson Pirates! Tory made the Mummy...it took her forever!


Mommy and I made cheesecake brownies...from scratch! Then she let me take fall themed cookie cutters and make shapes out of the brownies! they were so good!

Right before bedtime on Halloween Night...Daddy and I had to practice our shot a little bit. Silly daddy, he's wearing my Bison Football eye blacks!


Here is the first time I put my outfit on! I loved the helmet!

No comments:

Post a Comment