Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa's Village

Last week we went to Santa's Village in Fargo and I made cookies with mommy!

I loved eating the dough...Mom thought it was so gross how much I wanted to eat!

At Santa's Village...I LOVED the "cho-cho"...Maybe Santa will bring me a cho-cho for Christmas!

Walking to see the reindeer!


This was Blitzen...yes, I was scared of him!



Family pic at Santa's Village!


Santa! It took some coaxing with a sucker...but I finally sat on Santa's lap! Daddy had to sit there with me though...:)


Decorating a cookie with Mrs. Claus...I loved this part! I almost shoved the whole
cookie in my mouth!


Taking a picture in the sleigh with Mommy

We had to stop back at the train table once more before we had to go home! I love trains!

No comments:

Post a Comment