Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Part I

Last Saturday we went to Casselton for the Brekken/Mauch/Walsvik/Wiltse/Wahlund (BMW3) Christmas Celebration! I had a great time...after I took a nap, ate, cooled down and warmed up to everyone! I got some awesome gifts; including a new semi, a new loader, a puzzle with my name on it, a tractor with a pig on it & some clothes! Mom said I scored big time!


Mom wanted to take a picture of all our presents by our tree...I think we need a bigger tree soon! Notice that only 1/2 of the tree is decorated - that is because I think every ornament is a ball!



On our way to Casselton - Dad is showing some awesome Christmas Spirit! He's the BEST.

I was starving when we got there and couldn't wait for Christmas dinner...so I had a BBQ :)



Santa came to visit a little early!!! Here he is posing with Gma Jan, Ethan & Colston! Too bad I'm really really scared of Santa!!

This is me crying and not wanting Santa to look at me!



Kendall & Sydney posing with Santa!

Mom's beautiful sweater on christmas...she's posing with 2 of her 3 favorite sisters!

Daddy, Mommy and Uncle Garett posing in their amazing sweaters! My daddy remembers giving the sweater he is wearing to his mom way back in the day! funny!

Mom and Dad lookin' so good...I think Dad's sweater is a little tight! I bet they will win the contest at the Christmas Party tonight in Fargo!


Getting excited for gift opening!!


Showing Colston how to drive my new loader...I always pretend that Uncle Joe is driving so I say "voom voom..oh no, Joe!"

Cousin Lane, this is how the semi works.


Opening more gifts...I got pretty warm at grandma's so daddy took off my shirt for a bit.

Once again...very scared of Santa!


All the presents in front of Grandma's tree!


Mom's favorite picture...I'm so excited to get a semi & loader!

No comments:

Post a Comment