Thursday, February 26, 2009

1 year ago today...

I am 1 YEAR OLD TODAY! Can you believe it? My mom & dad sure can't. It seems like only yesterday we came home from the hospital! Here are some pictures from around the time I was born...
This was me in my Mom's belly when she was 30 weeks along...She was SO BIG!
This is our first family shot together. Look at my mom...she looks so tired! That's what 2 hours of sleep in 36 hours will do to you! :)
I was born on 2.26.08 at 11:30pm. 8lbs, 13.4 oz, 21.5 inches long!
My mom was 4 days overdue and really uncomfortable. So finally on Feb. 26 she had another dr. appt. they said she was having labor contractions (which she didn't understand because she had been having those same contractions 3.5 weeks before I was born!) and they admitted her to the hospital around 4:30pm. Her water broke right after she was admitted, and then the contractions started to get really intense. She FINALLY started pushing at 10:00 pm...and I was born at 11:30pm!

This is one of my favorite pictures...my dad and I still do that same thing together!
Mom & Dad call it "eskimo kisses"

I had a tough time opening my eyes...I was so tired!

This is a picture of my tiny feet with my mom's and dad's wedding rings on my toes!



No comments:

Post a Comment