Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The world has lost an amazing man...

...But heaven has gained a REMARKABLE angel.

On Friday, March 26, my mom's Uncle Bill joined God in heaven. He was an amazing dad to his four daughters, an incredible husband to his wife, a terrific role model for my mom and all her cousins, and a great friend to everyone. He was a professor at the University of Wyoming (Go Cowboys!), a HUGE baseball fan, and touched the lives of everyone who was lucky enough to know him. Although we are so sad during this difficult time, Bill is no longer in any pain. He is most likely playing baseball as we speak! :)


Uncle Bill was a reader at my Mom and Dad's wedding in 2007. What an amazing guy!
Sheri & Bill drove all the way to our house last summer (2009) to see us - we had a great time!
It was the first chance I was able to meet them! :)

Iloved Bill from the first time I met him - we had a great time playin' ball together!


Mom, Dad and myself with Sheri & Bill - Thanksgiving 2009.
We love you Big Bad Bill - we will never forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment