Friday, March 5, 2010

Birthday Party Picture Overload

Here are the pictures from my big birthday pool party last Sunday...I had such a great time! There were soooo many pictures taken that day...these pictures are in random order!
Happy Birthday to me!


Mommy and I doing our "fish face" impression - she is way better at it than I am!

Playing one of my favorite games - "keep the cup on the head"...Mommy always wins!


My mom is silly!

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

Grandma Kathy helping me pop the balloon!



we'll try sitting on it...you would think that since I weight 33 lbs I could easily pop a balloon - but no luck!

Time for swimming!



Hanging out with Carter in the coat pile! About 33 coats is very comfortable! :)



Telling Carter a good story!


Time to open presents! All my cousins were helping me!



Elmo stickers!!



Some of my family at my party!


Mmmmm cake!


Oh I love the cake so much!


This frosting is awesome...I want more!



Frosting everywhere!



Swimming again!





Swimming in the kiddie pool with cousin Ethan!


A birthday pic with Mommy.


Family bday pic!


My cousin Colston - we are best buds!


Yes - Mom let me have another cupcake! I couldn't get enough!



Once again - frosting all over!



Opening presents with Grandpa Randy!



Yes, even more cake!



Some of the Mauch cousins helping me open my gifts!



Instead of a "koolaid mustache" or a "milk mustache"...
I have a "Frosting Mustache"!!!



Mom and Dad had a take a picture with me and all my frosting!



Extreme Closeup!



Yep - you guessed it...MORE CAKE!


My birthday cupcake!


Showing some attitude to cousin "Ja-Ja" (Jazzy) on the slide


Walking myself back to the party room - I was so tired from having such a fun birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment