Thursday, April 8, 2010

Random

I'm beginning to be such a big boy! I also like to copy things that people say now...which gets very interesting! Here are some random pictures from the last week or so...



Zonked out after a long church service and playground time!


On the way to Wyoming...it was so nice out we had to stop and play! I loved playing with my cousin "Ick" (Nick)!!


Mommy, Daddy and I were able to babysit my new neighbor, Luke,
a couple weekends ago - he was so much fun!



I loved helping to put his pacifier in when he started to cry! I'm such a big helper!



Mom found me like this one afternoon - so silly!




Loving swimming at Thumper Pond Waterpark!




Grandpa Randy loved it too..we almost fell asleep in the lazy river!



Loving the hot tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment