Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I am offically 2-years-old! Can you believe it? Mom can't!! I've been doing all sorts of new things...it seems as if I learn something new every day! I can say all sorts of words...even some small sentences. I know many of the "sounds" animals make - my favorite is the elephant sound! Here are some pictures from my actual birthday day - and hopefully my pool party pics will be up soon!

Mommy and I taking a snooze!


Since we were going to have cake at my party, Mommy bought me a giant cookie for my actual birthday! I was so excited...I had never seen such a huge cookie!


Eyeing up that cookie...

I absolutely loved the cookie! I wanted more!!

Big Smiles with Mommy!


My new hot wheels trike...I love it! I can't wait to use it outside this summer!


Wow! It's so awesome!

A funny picture - Mom and dad found me like this one night after they thought I was asleep...if they only knew the stuff I was up to when they think that I am sleeping!

Every night before we go to bed, we look around the house for my boy, Blue! Mom and dad think it is so funny the "voice" I use when searching for Blue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment