Monday, November 16, 2009

Random

Sorry for not posting any pictures lately...we have been super busy! Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks!
Daddy and I hooking up the computer under the new desk...Daddy thought I was very helpful!

Snuggling with Daddy!

Mom and dad took this of me while I was sleeping!


Daddy and I swimming at my cousin Jaxon's birthday party!



When Mom and Dad came to get me one morning, they found me with no shirt on! I have learned how to undress myself!

When Mommy is baking...this is how I roll!

This is really good puppy chow for the shop, Mommy!

For about a week I had a really hard time going to sleep by myself, so Daddy would lay with me in my room. After about an hour Mom came in to check on us, and both Daddy and I were fast asleep right next to eachother!
Brushing my teeth! I am Mr. Independant when it comes to things like this!

Here is a video of Mommy and Daddy helping me brush my teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment