Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We miss Daddy!

My Daddy is busy planting, so I don't get to see him at night that much anymore! He usually leaves around 7 am and doesn't get home until around 9 pm! Mommy thinks she going bananas, and I really miss my Dad a lot. Thankfully Mom takes me out to see him everyday! But we've been keeping really busy outside these days...we go outside every day and I get into EVERYTHING.
I always bring this swim diaper that I found to my mommy so she can put it on my head! It's one of my favorite things to do...I'm so silly!

Mommy brings me to the park...and I only eat about 5 handfuls of dirty & sand on a daily basis. Not to bad.

My mom bought me this Colorado Rockies outfit when she was in Denver...Dad was not impressed (because he is obsessed with the Twins!) But my great uncle Bill LOVES the Rockies, so I do too!

Mommy and I made this sign for Daddy...he's pretty sad that he hasn't been able to wrestle and play with me lately! But hopefully there will only be 2 weeks left of planting!

This is my new favorite spot - out with the oven drawer and in with the hamper! I could sit in here all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment