Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day!

On Mothers Day, Mom and Dad went to the parade of homes in Fargo and I got to hang out with my Aunt Kathy and cousin Tory for a couple hours. I had a good time chasing their cat and unfolding all their laundry!
Mom, Dad and I went to Grandma Kathy's that evening for supper so we could see all my Mauch cousins...boy are they wild!!!

This is Grandma Kathy with all 11 of her grandchildren!

My crazy cousins Carter and Cody were trying out Grandma's new baby swing...this whole situation made mom really nervous!

I'm such a good boy...playing in the toy closet like a good boy!

My mom, Grandma and all my aunts didn't have to do a thing on Mothers day...the men fed us and cleaned up after us too!

Me and Grandpa Randy...I LOVE sitting with him more than anyone else!

He always gives me all of his dessert!

Grandma Kathy let me play with Daddy's "juice"...mom was not impressed with this either!

No comments:

Post a Comment