Sunday, May 10, 2009

"Bachin'" it up with Daddy!

My Mommy went to Denver, Colorado at the end of the week to spend time with family, so I was bachin' in up with Daddy for 4 days! We had a good time...I got to go to my Grandma Kathy's when Daddy was at work! I was such a good boy...making lots of messes when Mom was gone!
This is my 2nd favorite place to go now besides the oven drawer...its so fun!
Yep, I was in the drawer lots when Mom was gone!


This is what my mom did in Denver...sit and chat with family in a hospital during my Great Uncle Bill's surgery. We are all praying for Bill's speedy recovery!


This is the view of the Rocky Mountains from the University of Colorado Hospital!

First time this year planting with Daddy in the new tractor!

Grandma Kathy and I made this sign for Mommy when she came to pick me up! Mommy said that she was so excited to see me that she ran to see me without even noticing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment