Monday, April 26, 2010

Lord of the Dance!

We were able to attend the 3rd wedding of the season this weekend, Mom's cousin Robyn got married in Devils Lake...and I realized how fun it is to dance! I didn't enjoy the reception too much...and after having a "poop-losion" in my nice outfit, I was able to dance my butt off! A good time was had by all!


Getting ready to head out - of course I had to make a mess for mommy to clean up!


At the reception, enjoying some CAKE.



yum! yum!



Dancing with Sydney "Sinney", Grandpa Rod "Papa", and Grandma Jan "Gamma"



Mom and Dad enjoying some alone time while I danced!



Family pic


More dancing!



And even more dancing



Whoa - I took my clothes off and put daddy's shoes on before anyone realized it!



big smiles for the camera



tuckered out after the busy weekend!



Dancing up a storm...Mommy forgot that you cannot hold the camera sideways while taking video's. sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics, and that video is so cute. I love how little kids dance. No worries or embarrassment they just go crazy. So cute!

    ReplyDelete