Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend!

Dad's friends came over to do some fantasy football on Friday night...I didn't want to go to bed at all - I wanted to stay up and have fun with the boys! We also went to the Mooreton parade on Monday...I had such a great time! I didn't really understand the whole "throwing the candy" thing...whenever a float in the parade would throw candy at me, I would usually throw it right back! Maybe next year I'll be crazy about the candy!

Daddy's friend Twan...I loved playing with him!

Sitting with da boys at the table! I'm just one of the guys!

Daddy's friend Gabe and I - he's really funny too!


Daddy's stopped by to see us before he went baling...I cried so hard when he had to go!



At the parade on Labor Day - Grandma Kathy was there and helped chase after me so Mommy and Daddy could take a break! I loved chasing after all the fire trucks and tractors!


Hangin' with Grandma Kathy - she was the best at the parade!



Mommy and I getting candy




Even my cousin Braya gave me some of her candy...I couldn't get there fast enough with some of my Mauch cousins getting the candy!



Mommy and I...I was very preoccupied with my sucker to look at the camera!




After the parade I was playing with my cousin Cody - all I wanted to do was play in the water puddles!



Watching the tractor pull - I'll be able to do that in a couple of years!
Happy Labor Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment