Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Casa de Mason

Another week, another mess made by yours truly! Here are some random pictures from the week!
Mommy's been trying to figure out what I should be for Halloween - this is my cousin Colson's costume from last year...too bad it's too small for me!

Eating cereal...messy marvin!


Using a big boy plate and a big boy fork...too bad all this food was on the floor in 5.2 seconds flat!



Mommy and I taking a snooze together...I'm so cute!


Mom & Dad finally got a bike to use with the bike trailer...I love it! We go so fast!


Mommy thinks I look like such a big boy in this picture!



This one too!



At the kickball game at Braya's birthday party!



Daddy is teaching me how to kick - the Mauch's are such a big family...we had 2 teams of 10 for the family kickball game!


Running the bases




Kisses for Daddy




Ha! Big smile for the camera silly mommy!



Family pic - I am not good at taking pictures...I always look funny!



This one is a little better...We wish daddy would have been in this picture!




This is my tool box...I crawl in and get stuck in it about 5 times a day. I get in and I can't figure out how to get out!


Daddy and I working on our shot.

1 comment:

  1. I have no clue what the kids are going to be for Halloween either... I should go out and look for costumes today!

    ReplyDelete