Monday, July 19, 2010

Lake 2010

Pics from Clitheral lake, 2010!
I have no idea what everyone decided to put the pinata legs on me...oh well. It was a good laugh!


Tubing with Daddy! I loved it!

Trying to get used to the water...


quick pic with daddy


1, 2, 3, jump!


showering with daddy


cuddling with gpa randy


mommy and daddy having fun int he sun!


they wanted to take a pic with me...but I was too crabby!



I always became so sleepy on the pontoon!


Lookin' good in gpa randy's sunglasses!



how many mauch's can you fit in a hot tub?


Discussing important issues with Daddy.


Uncle Joe...No words can express how silly he is!


Uncle Ben is trying to teach me how to swing...but he's teaching me the Yankee swing..not the Twins' swing!!


Pinata time!


waiting with gpa randy for the candy to fall!



posing with gma kathy and auntie stace!

No comments:

Post a Comment