Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July Weekend

We hung low for the Fourth - just had some much-needed family time at home with Mom and Dad! I loved the fireworks...I can't wait to light of more next year!

Having fun with Dad
Doing business on my cell just like Daddy

I found my skating pads in a box...so I decided to put them on and run around the house growling!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr.


Mommy is doing it with me here - I felt so tough! I kept showing off my guns (muscles!)


At the parade in Hankinson - I loved the tractors and trucks more than the candy!

Daddy had to help me run into the street to get candy because I was too scared!


Look at that old fire truck!


The combine! my favorite!
All done...tuckered out with the parade! it was HOT out!


Throwing "snaps" at my house...these were my favorite!


I wanted to wear the "wed" shirt...so daddy and I switched!


Mommy and I hanging out!


bathtime after a long night of fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment