Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas, Part I

Last weekend, we had our BMWWW Christmas! BMWWW = Brekken, Mauch, Walsvik, Wiltse, & Wahlund - my whole (mom's side) of the family! We had such a great time...even Santa came!! I wasn't scared of him like I was last year...I kept giving him hugs and kisses! I LOVE SANTA!

Some of the presents underneath my Christmas tree!

Ethan and I having a little snack before dinner...Gma's lefse is the BEST!

Waiting patiently to open gifts!


Starting to get a little silly...


We are all pondering why it is taking so long for everyone to settle down and open gifts...um...


Tickle Fight! Uncle Matt is winning!


SANTA! SANTA!!


You wouldn't happen to have a present for me, would you Santa?


THANK YOU SANTA! You gave me a gift! We love Santa!


The Grandkids with Santa...I wanted to make sure that all of us had presents!


Hotwheels - awesome!


Dad! Look what Santa gave me!

Dad, are you sure that present is for you?


OH MY GOSH! Look at everyone go! hahahhahaha


What did I get! What did I get!?

Playing scrabble with Gma and the big kids

Let's make the word SANTA


Playing with my new BF Garett in my tractor tent! I love this thing!


Loving every minute!

Mommy & Daddy (& my brother or sister)...
They have SO MUCH to be thankful for this Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment