Thursday, June 17, 2010

Colston's 3rd Birthday!

This weekend Mom and Dad went to a wedding and I got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Mauch! On Sunday we went to see Grandma and Grandpa's new lake cabin (hopefully! - yay!!!) and also got to go to Colston's 3rd birthday party. It was BUSY BUSY weekend!

Colston and I playing with his new "cars carwash"!!
I loved it - so fun outside!


Mommy, Daddy and I taken a nap...well, Mom and Dad are anyway!


Some of the Brekken cousins - Kendall, Colston, Me, Sydney and Ethan!

Ethan and I playing on Daddy while he's trying to rest...maybe he shouldn't have stayed up to late the night before?!?

Uncle Matt and I - I listen to him BEST




Grandpa singing happy birthday to Colston - I love his "tar" (guitar)!!


Getting ready to eat CAKE! yum!


Mommy and her friends from high school - Kari, Nicole and Steph

Mommy and Daddy at the wedding.



At the Groom's supper...Daddy was so excited that a Hillsboro bar had the Dolphin's football stadium sign! He sure loves those Miami Dolphins!




Hanging out with Steph at the Groom's supper



I'm ready to EAT! Soon after this, I was really naughty so Dad brought me over to Sydney and Kendall's house to play! God Bless you, Alana.



Our family at the Rehearsal
Congrats Kari & Mike!!

1 comment:

  1. You look just gorgeous in your bridesmaid dress. And it looks like the little man had a blast with all the cousins. So fun!

    ReplyDelete