Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Been Farmin' Long?

Happy Summer (almost)! We have had such nice weather lately and have been outside 24/7. Mommy is pretty much done working for the summer - She only has to work one day a week! I'm such a lucky guy! We have all this time to go to the zoo, the park, visit family and friends...everything! I love it!
Mommy, Daddy and I took a stroll around NDSU

I loved campus...hopefully I will be a Bison one day!:)


At Tory's graduation with Colston and Ethan


AUNTIE TORY! We are going to miss her so much!



Loving cousin Nick...he is my favorite!




Watering the sidewalk at Gma's house



and jumping in the puddles!



FARMING with DADDY!




I love this!



Grandpa Randy was in the same field as Daddy was...I was so excited to see him!



3 generations!
Daddy, myself and Grandpa Randy!



Playing with my "tractor"...We have to take this thing everywhere we
go because I love it so so much!



Mommy and I try to go on a walk everyday with Emily and her baby, Luke. He is going to be my best bud! We are the coolest kids in Mooreton! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment