Thursday, August 26, 2010

Family Fun Fiesta

A couple of weekends ago Mom, Dad and I went to the Cities for a little family fun. We went to the Underwater Adventure, the Minnesota Zoo and a Twins game! We had a great time!

Dad and I at the Underwater Adventure!

Trying to pose with Mommy...but I was pretty excited to see all the fish and sharks!


Family pic in the tunnel!


I was even able to touch a star fish!


Mommy and I are Daddy's treasure!


Touching more fish!
After touching all these creatures, I thought I could touch the fish at the lake cabin...and that is not a good idea!


On to the Minnesota Zoo...trying to see some TIGERS!


Checking out the dolphins!


My favorite part of the zoo was the farm (go figure)...I couldn't get enough of the corn and tractors!!


Go Twins!


Daddy and Me

Practicing my swing...I think I'm a little off!

Kluge spent the day with us...it was so good to see him!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day, and you guys got so many good family pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures! My son's favorite place is Target Field! He loves the golden glove!

    ReplyDelete